Sunday, January 14, 2007

1st Letter

okay........ here goes my first very entry! Why now??? Because I would like my friends to know what's going on in my life, and it begins in Perth YWAM. Im not really of a writer, so pls forgive me of my spelling errors.

Here goes the "boring" story of my life.

Qns: Where am I?

Ans: In YWAM Perth Base (150 Claisebrook Rd East Perth WA 6004)
**ps do write me a postcard if you want to

Qns: What am I here for?

Ans: Im here to seek God to know more about Him and to have a closer relationship.

Qns: How long will I be here?

Ans: 3 months in Perth and 3 months to (i dunnoe where) for outreach

Okay... I have been here for like 13 days. WOW! its great but yet on the same time, I do miss HOME!.

Im a homely gal, as if... Haha I just like to hang out with my friends and chitchat without caring what time it will be.

I shall stop now. and continue later........................... Sign Off Cin

3 comments:

dl said...

oh my!!!! u finally started ur blog! hahaha~ i miss u!! I really do!! sometimes after work i'll think of asking you out but so sad. hai~ nvm, will see u 6months later! :)

``RaiNdRopS`` said...

cin !!!! ur bloggg.. cool... haha.. yes.. we all miss u alot.. oh ya, i din recieve any postcard from u yet, dunno reach sg liao anot, we shall wait for few more days ok.. and ytd i just send u a postcard.. keke.. let me noe once u recieved it ok !!

Mizz u....

Ken said...

Hi Dear,Wow,Blog Sia,so steady hor.....hahahha....Aniway,Gd job although i know nothin abt those Blog stuff but ur my gf mah,of coz i need to say something Positive rite,if not sure kana scolding from u...lol....Hmmm,again do takevery gdcare of urself when im not by ur side,Waiting for u to be back...Takecare..Love u...Jianye..